Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Someone is already connected // Server under inspection *Problem//Bug

4 posters

Go down

Someone is already connected // Server under inspection *Problem//Bug Empty Someone is already connected // Server under inspection *Problem//Bug

Post by Hamtaro Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:29 pm

Hello,

so the problem is that when I try to log in, it says ''Someone is already connected with that account or the server is under inspection'' . It was like this yesterday, and apparently this bug isn't fixed. 2 of my friends have the same problem. I think it has something to do with the characters not moving(frozen) in-game ( like for example a character is jumping but that character touches the floor )

Anyways, I think the server needs a ''restart'' or something like that.. ( I'm not a pro, so idk what it is xD )

Hope you guys fix this Smile

Hamtaro

Back to top Go down

Someone is already connected // Server under inspection *Problem//Bug Empty Re: Someone is already connected // Server under inspection *Problem//Bug

Post by ArghJo Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:55 pm

Log onto the main site, log in and go to control panel and then character fixes

that should unstick your charactsr :S
ArghJo
ArghJo
Forumer!

Back to top Go down

Someone is already connected // Server under inspection *Problem//Bug Empty Re: Someone is already connected // Server under inspection *Problem//Bug

Post by Jams Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:23 pm

The site doesn't seem to work well on Internet explore, so use google chrome.
Jams
Jams
Forumer!

Back to top Go down

Post by Hamtaro Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:48 pm

Thank you Smile Btw I already am using Chrome, but I just didn't know I had to connect on the website.

Anyways, ty Very Happy TEEHEE

Hamtaro

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:57 am

Here's another way to avoid getting stuck inside the game

When you are gonna exit the game .. Don't just click on the "x" if you are playing on a window mode .. Play in a fully scren mode and then click esc and exit the game .
Hunter
Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by ArghJo Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:03 am

Pressing X just to get stuck ftw. Very Happy
ArghJo
ArghJo
Forumer!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down