Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Terrbile things... everyone here read this thread no matter what.

4 posters

Go down

Terrbile things... everyone here read this thread no matter what. Empty Re: Terrbile things... everyone here read this thread no matter what.

Post by pingo Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:55 pm

Er. Don't kill yourself. Emo bad. o_o

pingo

Back to top Go down

Terrbile things... everyone here read this thread no matter what. Empty Re: Terrbile things... everyone here read this thread no matter what.

Post by Mute Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:57 pm

Don't be rash.
Mute
Mute
  GameMaster
  GameMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Secret Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:57 pm

Cut it out, Matt.... No one hates you, you just come off a bit crude sometimes and people don't know how to handle it. Including myself. So don't do something crazy. A lot of people will miss you.
Secret
Secret

Back to top Go down

Post by ๏ḸṲṂḬṆṎḬṨ๏ Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:55 am

I didn't do it..... I was to scared.... but I came very close to actually dying. Yes a lot of people would miss me. So I decided to go get help. I am now under full house watch because of it. Well I am sorry for scaring you guys and sorry to everyone I have offfended Sad.
Please don't interpret this as me wanting attention cause thats the farthest thing from it.
๏ḸṲṂḬṆṎḬṨ๏
๏ḸṲṂḬṆṎḬṨ๏

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum