Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PS Brush pack release.

Go down

PS Brush pack release. Empty PS Brush pack release.

Post by Hobotoe Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:36 pm

Hobotoe's Brush pack release

Couldn't find a right section to post this in. So i guess i'll put it here. Please move if not in right section, thank you.

Explaination: This is my own made brush pack. Well not really own made, I did NOT make the brushes myself. This pack contains alot of various brushes that you will need often, since every photoshopper knows, brushes are the key to success!

Is this pack of any use?: I have sorted all brush packs by category and made ONE .abr (photoshop brushes putted together) of each category containing a lot of brushes.

How many brushes are there in this pack?: Last time I tried to count it, I got to 2000+

How do I use them?: Download the .rar file (You need winrar or 7zip to open this.) Extract it and put the .abr's into your photoshop brush map. This will be located at. Your photoshop folder (Most likely in the adobe folder located in Program Files.) Then presets > brushes. C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CSX\Presets\Brushes

After you have done that, restart or start Photoshop, use your brush tool, right click on your canvas, click on the little arrow and they should be in the list, listed by category.

Preview :
PS Brush pack release. BrushPreview

Download link : megaupload.com/?d=K24L7KPA
Sorry only uploaded it on Megaupload, if this causes ANY trouble, notify me on this thread and I will upload it on other sites as well.

Credits:

Me
To all people who made these brushes.

Note: Don't hate if some brushes aren't in the right section.

Hobotoe

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum