Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Relic

2 posters

:: General :: Guild

Go down

Relic Empty Relic

Post by Apothocare Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:47 am

Introduction

I created the guild just today but I did not yet begin recruitment yet. We currently no members as of now. Don't let the small number steer you away from the guild. It's small now, but over time it will increase. You just need to join with patience. We will increase our numbers, we will become fast friends within the guild, we WILL be one of the greatest guilds on the server and have great competition with the other current guilds.

Rules

By asking to join you agree to the following rules.

1. Stay active. Try to be on at least once every other day.
2. Be a friendly player. Your actions represent our guild and we want to be represented positively.
3. You must be fluent in English. Communication is very important and it makes it difficult when someone doesn't understand English.
4. You agree to not hack, cheat, glitch, dupe, scam, KS, fake bid, or exploit other players or the server. We have zero tolerance for people who do these things, you will be expelled and reported if any such thing occurs.
5. To follow every single rule on the server ToS and promise not to break them by any means.

We do not discriminate against level, class, or looks. As long as you abide by the rules then we have no problem with you joining us.

Whisper one of the following names in-game to join the guild.

1. Apothocare - Leader

We hope you consider joining this guild. It will be the start of a new chapter for our history, and the beginning of a legacy for this server
Apothocare
Apothocare

Back to top Go down

Relic Empty Re: Relic

Post by Bacardi Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:20 am

Looks kinda.. pro o_o
Bacardi
Bacardi
Bacardi
Bacardi

Back to top Go down

Post by Apothocare Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:26 am

Yes, but you dont have to be pro to join :3
Apothocare
Apothocare

Back to top Go down

Post by Bacardi Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:33 am

X3MS~ wrote:hey bacardi i cant create can eu help me? my v83 has a problem so im gonna download agn Very Happy

Please post in the support section.
Bacardi
Bacardi
Bacardi
Bacardi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: General :: Guild

Permissions in this forum: