Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some suggestions to maybe draw players in?

2 posters

:: General :: Suggestions

Go down

Some suggestions to maybe draw players in? Empty Some suggestions to maybe draw players in?

Post by MisterMo Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:48 pm

I noticed somethings as a player that I really don't like. I will post those things here for your consideration to change in the future.

Suggestions:
1. Make it so that when you vote, you automatically get like 10-20k. I can't stress how much people on private servers want nx. They aren't gonna be willing to wait 12 hours for it.
2. Just change the vp trader in general. You guys have it all wrong. You should allow for SOME chairs to be given from vp. Those should cost about 3 vp. I'm not saying like ALL the chairs, I just mean some really popular ones that you are willing to give. Since I proposed giving nx for voting, make it so that you get only get 5k nx for one vp. Also let players get cool effect and items from vp as well. For example, let players get some of the custom nx for like 5 vp. And maybe give some medals out too.
3. Get on more ranking sites to get known!
That's really all I had a problem with, other than that, you guys are doing well. c:
MisterMo
MisterMo

Back to top Go down

Some suggestions to maybe draw players in? Empty Re: Some suggestions to maybe draw players in?

Post by Bacardi Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:27 pm

You want to be spoon fed.
Ha, no.
Bacardi
Bacardi
Bacardi
Bacardi

Back to top Go down

Some suggestions to maybe draw players in? Empty Re: Some suggestions to maybe draw players in?

Post by MisterMo Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:34 pm

But yet Jon agrees with with most of it LOL.
MisterMo
MisterMo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bacardi Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:49 pm

Because Jon is a little people pleaser.
Bacardi
Bacardi
Bacardi
Bacardi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down